<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14258075?origin\x3dhttps://researchdialogues.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

8/16/2005

Welcome, everyone!

As I have mentioned in other email, this blog is my response to the requests of several of our research colleagues, who wanted the chance to 'listen' to the reflections of others and comment/converse further. After August 31, I would like to begin posting reflections ... and any members of our research group can feel free to add their responses.

Some of you may be familiar with blogs. I am new to them, and am realizing how easy they are to use. A wonderful person named Kevin helped me set up the main page of the blog including the links.

If you are only wanting to read the posts of others, you can do that without 'joining' the blog.

To add your own writing, you will need to join, unless I post it, which I am very happy to do. I am currently sending out email that tells you your username and password (I wanted to make 'joining' as easy as possible.) If you want a different username or password, you can let me know. Also, if you have any questions, let me know of these too!

We will, for now, keep this blog address private and confidential amongst our research group.

Again, joining the blog is not in any way obligatory - it is just a possibility! If you wish to address me only, please continue to use my same email address.

Janice
web statistics