September 2005
Hello everyone!
It has been awhile since you have heard from me, and maybe that is a good thing, since all of us have returned to busy schedules over the last few weeks.
To all of you who so thoughtfully sent submissions of your reflective writing, again, my deepest gratitude. I have been interupted in my reading through them, with class preparation, and also with an upcoming trip to the Social Construction conference in Taos, New Mexico. I will return to this full force in early October.
This blogspot currently undergoes a transformation of its' own, as it shifts to become a place for project updates. Whoever wishes to read may do so. Co-researchers names will remain entirely confidential, however the blog address will be shared with whomever we all choose to share it with. I will aim to update the blog regularly. And, again, if you wish to join and add comments,or pictures, consider yourself enthusiastically welcome. Thanks, Gayle, for leading the way!
It has been awhile since you have heard from me, and maybe that is a good thing, since all of us have returned to busy schedules over the last few weeks.
To all of you who so thoughtfully sent submissions of your reflective writing, again, my deepest gratitude. I have been interupted in my reading through them, with class preparation, and also with an upcoming trip to the Social Construction conference in Taos, New Mexico. I will return to this full force in early October.
This blogspot currently undergoes a transformation of its' own, as it shifts to become a place for project updates. Whoever wishes to read may do so. Co-researchers names will remain entirely confidential, however the blog address will be shared with whomever we all choose to share it with. I will aim to update the blog regularly. And, again, if you wish to join and add comments,or pictures, consider yourself enthusiastically welcome. Thanks, Gayle, for leading the way!
<< Home